.:PSM Poster:.

2 Comments »
PSM Poster

Last night, I have spent whole night to make my PSM poster using Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's been a long time since the last time I used Adobe to make banner, poster and so on. So I have forgot all the techniques and skills in Adobe also lost my brush collection. Fortunately, there are mr yux and mr pjoyz helping me in giving idea to do the poster. It's getting late at 4.30 a.m. and I was so tired, so I stopped at there and rest. This is poster that not complete yet and I will uploaded after final touch. ^^
10/22/2008 01:28:00 PM

2 Responses to ".:PSM Poster:."

dewihati Says :
October 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM

ish dh siap dh poster.. smgt smua... wuhuuuu!!!!!!!

FaHim aL Says :
October 24, 2008 at 7:14 AM

aish...shuwa...aku rse ko orng pertama siap wat poster =)

Post a Comment