.:1st Internship Offer:.

1 Comments »


Today I woke up at 11.30am, actually I set my alarm at 10.00am but I think I sleep again after I turn off the alarm. ^^ Suddenly came Azeem to my room with some letters on his hand and requesting 50cent for service. I was blurr and I talked to myself, what the hell is his talking about. He gave me the letter and I read it, it's actually a letter from Hi-Tech Padu Berhad to say that I've been selected for internship program at that company.

I was blurr again and I'm thinking did I sent application to the company, somehow I remembered when Pijoy asked anyone want to intern at the company and I replied yes. ^^

Actually I waiting for confirmation from Bursa Saham Malaysia, three days ago a man called me about the application and asking me a few of question. He short listed my name and Pijoy to send to HR department for intership at his department. He asked me if I know about ASP.net and PHP and I answered that I didn't learn it at university, but I can explore it by myself. Finally the man said I capable to learn and I got good history, so he said wait for confirmation from HR department and end of conversation.

9/08/2008 02:19:00 PM

1 Response to ".:1st Internship Offer:."

Post a Comment