.:Human & Animal:.

1 Comments »
The story begin when I'm sleep, I heard noise from outside of my room said, "anak kucing berak merata!!", and someone keep yelling to everybody. And I? Continue my sleep even though I know what happen. I woke up for sahur at 3.30am and I see the shit gone cause someone may wash the floor outside my house. There are two kittens outside my house, with their mom + pop that I take care and always feed them. The problem is the kittens always "berak merata" outside of my house. They are still young, still didn't learn from their mom and pop how to defecate at the right spot.

The main topic is, why human is so "berkira" with this matter. Of course the shit smell stink, what shit belong to creature that smell not stink?? People and animal, both of them have brain. The difference is God gifted human with "akal" that enable human to think and animal don't. If the animal can think same as human, the kittens will go to toilet and defecate in the bowl and after that flush the toilet. Cats have its own way to defecate, that is dig hole at the sand and bury the shit with the sand after that. Even there are human that didn't flush after defecate, are they mindless too or an animal??

Now, why we were babies our parent wear us pampers?? Even we can walk after 1 years, we still wearing pampers don't we. When we 2-4 years, we still need help from our parent to defecate at the toilet and when we 7 years old we can take care of our hygiene by ourself. From the start about 7 years, we learn how to defecate when our parent teached us. How about animal? Kittens is samely as human babies, they learn when the grown up by looking at the bigger cat. Are their mom or pop teach them how to defecate?? "Come here my childs, I want to teach you how to defecate, first we need to dig a hole in this sand, after that of course we defecate and the last thing is we need to bury this shit with the sand so that human wouldn't see it and less smell will be produce", a cat talk to their kittens.

Did the fish teach the small fish to swim? Did the tiger teach the cub how to hunt? Animal act by their nature, not by thinking. Even a tame lion at the circus can attack human because by the nature the lion is predator.

Why?? Why human too "berkira" with this mindless animal. If I'm selfish, I will just ignore people said and keep the kittens but I'm not. After discuss with yus, we will send back the kittens to the cafe "again." 3 weeks ago we have done it, but someone took the kiitens back to their house that one row with our house. I think 10 block of house far between our house to them. Somehow the kittens are back with their mom in front of my house about 3 days ago. Even cats know their owner and can back to home. I don't teach them, I don't give my address to them. So how??

p/s: I gave name to the kittens are kelabu and hitam. Their mom, muna and their pop, oren. Actually I gave name to the cat by their colour. Muna got her name from actually owner that is my friend. I keep oren from the last years when he still kittens, and now he have two kids. ^^ If kitty still alive, I think more kittens will be in front of my house. A tribute to kitty~
9/10/2008 04:08:00 AM

1 Response to ".:Human & Animal:."

`narumi Says :
September 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM

hah... tu die... pencinta kuceng bersuare.. sabo je la menghadapi kerenah jiran sbelah yg x bape suke kuceng tuh. dorg tau ape hoho~~

Post a Comment