.:History of Me Using Computer:.

4 Comments »
This is my first blog in English, I don't know why and it's just my feel to write it anyway. I just wanna share about my experiece using computer from the first time until now. Somehow the memory suddenly flying around my mind while I'm asleep.

1995 : I think this is my first time using computer, a personal computer (PC) brand Apple that owned by my uncle. At that time, operating system that people used is Windows 3.x where all you can see is command prompt. I play my first game that called "Doom",shooting alien game but I can't playing long because it's too violent to me to handle.

1998 : I got my first PC, a reward from my parent because I got straight A's in UPSR. Actually I got this PC before the result known. ^^ The specification of my first PC is Intel Celeron 333MHz with 32MB ram and 10GB harddisk I think. Additional at that time Internet were famous, so my parent register for a tmnet dialup 1515 for me to use. After a month, this is my first time mistake and the power supply was exploded because I change the setting from 230w to 240w at the back of the power supply. I didn't tell anyone, I just tell that the power supply suddenly exploded by itself. ^^

2000 : My first time reassemble my PC by myself and I learn how to format harddisk and also make partition using "fdisk". "fdisk" is the basic program to create partition in command prompt before come the handy GUI (graphical user interface). And I'm also upgrading my PC with Intel Celeron 1.2GHz and 128MB ram by myself and of course the money i got from my parents. ^^ I also learn at my school creating a simple webpage using notepad with html coding. I'm helping my teacher in creating the simple website for his project with my friends and I got reward from this, maybe RM10 I think.

2001 : I request to upgrade my PC again after I manage to get straight A's in PMR also. This time I buy my external modem 56kbps because my internal model strucked by lightning. And also I buy graphic card so that I can play game smoothly.

2002 : This is my first time joining competition to create a webpage. I've been selected with others three member to form a team. This competition called "Pertandingan Jejak Bestari", it's competion for all Bestari school to join and compete with each other. 4 month my time were spend to this competition, I'm skipping my class often, it's because the competition become school project and my teachers approve me to stay at the computer lab. In the end, we got 2nd runner up in the competition. ^^

2005 : Finally I got into KUKTEM, currenltly known as UMP for Bachelor of Science Computer (Software Engineering). I'm making my way to go deeply in computer, more and more,day after day. My future have been decided long time ago, I know what I'm capable of, what I'm gonna do and what I'm gonna got. The road I'm taken isn't easy, but I'm know I can do it. Because there's nothing else I like except spending 24/7 in front of computer. ^^

2007 : In this year I make my own PC because of my laptop crushed. This PC is like my sweetheart now, I spend a lot of money to upgrade her and now she served me well. :)
9/07/2008 11:25:00 PM

4 Responses to ".:History of Me Using Computer:."

' sLay Says :
September 8, 2008 at 7:50 AM

penggemar PC sejati=p

S.Azeem Ong Says :
September 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM

jahat sial.

'I change the setting from 230w to 240w at the back of the power supply. I didn't tell anyone, I just tell that the power supply suddenly exploded by itself'

ReDoNe Says :
September 8, 2008 at 2:15 PM

haha.. name da 1st mistake.. ^^

YuNaKu3 Says :
October 10, 2008 at 3:56 PM

sy 1st time main game comp..
xingat tahun brape...
yg pasti time tadika...
game disney, grafic die petak2 mcm pacman...@@"

Post a Comment