.:1st Tag from BD Fabregas:.

1 Comments »
I just woke up early in this morning, because I have to setlle some works today including rechecking PSM document, do laundary and many more. I was shocked because I was tagged by someone and this is my first time been tagged. So, I have to post this by hook or by crook. ^^

1. Put The logo in your blog


2. add a link to the person who is shared it with you

BD Fabregas

3. Nominate at least 7 other blog

Azeem

Mun

2 je ckup, lain2 mcm xsuke ditag ni. ^^


4. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

Amik kau~!

Tag belom habes lagi okeh!

.

Be Honest

Law and order

.

1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair…just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.

4) Post these instruction with your picture.

5) Tag 10 people to do this

Haha~!

11/10/2008 09:13:00 AM

1 Response to ".:1st Tag from BD Fabregas:."

`narumi Says :
November 22, 2008 at 12:15 PM

ngeh2... photo ape tuh due weh??
mmg all black hahaha..

Post a Comment