.:PSM oh PSM~!:.

1 Comments »

Last week on Thursday, I've finally present my PSM project at Astaka UMP from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'm feel very relieved after the presentation done, even thought I've been condemned by one of evaluator quite bad. It's because she doesn't understand what is my application is. In the other hand the other evaluator give a good comment and suggestionto my application. Overall, I think I can pass this subject so that I
can do Industrial Training at Bursa Malaysia Berhad.

Tonight, I need to repair my PSM document so that my supervisor can marking the document this week and give my grade for this subject. Good luck to me~!
11/02/2008 08:25:00 PM

1 Response to ".:PSM oh PSM~!:."

FaHim aL Says :
November 2, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Xyah riso sngt ngn evaluation tu..

Good Luck for ur Industrial training =)

Post a Comment